Torquay & Bournemouth Wedding Venues
Wedding Venues - Oceana Hotels
Your Perfect Day
If you’re looking for wedding venues on the south coast, we can give you the day you’ve always dreamed of in our superb hotels in Bournemouth and Torquay. Stay with Oceana Hotels and enjoy the prestigious East Cliff location of The Cumberland, The Suncliff and The Cliffeside, looking out across the ocean from the best wedding venues in Bournemouth. Or join us in our luxury Torquay hotel to experience the English Riviera in all its glory.
We have years of experience in creating the ideal wedding day, so you can be assured of securing a memorable wedding venue with no detail overlooked. Our dedicated chefs will prepare award-winning food for your big day, made with fresh produce from the best suppliers and with recipes from around the world. You can decide what goes on the menu, and our chefs can create meals that are traditional or modern, all guaranteed to be delicious and innovative.
Our function rooms are licensed for Civil Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships, and our wedding co-ordinators will be with you each step of the way during both the planning stage and the big day itself. With our wealth of experience and dedication to making everything right for you, we can offer a truly unique and individual event that you’ll cherish forever.
Weddings in Bournemouth
The Cumberland, The Suncliff and The Cliffeside are all ideal wedding venues in Bournemouth. Recreating the atmosphere of one of Miami’s Ocean Drive Art Deco hotels, The Cumberland possesses a chic ambience that is unmatched by any other on the UK’s south coast, boasting not one but two stunning evening venues to choose from:
- The Oceana Suite provides cutting-edge style with its massive free span dome and an amazing colour-changing chandelier made with 50,000 crystals. There’s a stage, a dance floor, a dedicated sound system and professional club lighting. Capable of holding up to 90 guests for a wedding breakfast and up to 120 for an evening function, this room is a superb choice for any part of your wedding day. It also has it very own private bar.
- The Mirabelle is also located in The Cumberland Hotel. Upon entry, you are presented with beautiful ebony-panelled walls and hundreds of mirrors. Complete with its own dance floor and access to the Lido deck, this room can accommodate 200 people for a wedding breakfast and 230 for an evening reception. It also has it own private bar.
The Suncliff Hotel allows you even more choice.
- The Atlantis Restaurant is large enough for 250 people, and has a private bar, a modern, contemporary ambience and a large dance floor, perfect for an evening reception. The Conservatory has stunning views across Dorset bay and is large enough for 80 people. It’s perfect for a wedding breakfast or, thanks to the palm bar next door, a drinks reception.
Finally, The Cliffeside Hotel offers:
- The Channel Suite, a well-decorated room with a dedicated bar.
- The Atlantic, which overlooks the poolside and accommodates up to 120 people. It is also possible to rent both rooms, allowing you to make use of the Channel Suite’s capacity of 60, too.
- The Ocean Suite can hold up to 100 people and, with its terrace access and ocean views, is ideal for banquets.
Weddings in Torquay
For wedding venues in Torquay, the BEST WESTERN Hotel Gleneagles provides the same level of dedication and expertise as our wedding venues in Bournemouth. If you’ve ever used one of our Torquay conference meeting rooms you will know that we offer the same fantastic food and personal service that you’ll find in any of our hotels, combined with beautiful views across Torbay, making it one of the very best wedding venues Torquay has to offer. Our high profile, boutique hotel allows you to experience a perfectly tailored wedding, providing you with the big day you have always dreamed of.
For more information on Bournemouth and Torquay wedding venues please contact us or call us on +44 (0)1202 298350.
For more information please contact us or call us on +44 (0)1202 298350.
Welcome to Oceana Hotels
Four hotels, overlooking the ocean.
Oceana Hotels have three Bournemouth hotels, The Cumberland, The Suncliff, and The Cliffeside and one boutique style hotel in Torquay, The BEST WESTERN Hotel Gleneagles. Our hotels offer eight unique bar lounge experiences, from an intimate club bar to a palm lined outdoor ultra lounge. Boasting over 320 rooms, many with ocean views and balconies. All of our hotels have chef driven global menus, and use the best fresh local produce.
Our mission statement
Located on the seafront overlooking Bournemouth Bay, Oceana Hotels are unique resort style hotels which have achieved between them some of the highest AA 3 star hotel ratings on the South Coast. We offer good quality, comfortable, 3 star hotel rooms. The standard of the public areas, dining options, facilities and services are delivered at even higher standards. At Oceana we aim to give our guests a unique experience. This is at a 3 star price, with the added extra of the “can do” service culture, whilst going the extra mile where possible. For this reason we have several awards and highest ratings in our category. Our four hotels are also situated in ocean fronted premier locations and our goal is to make sure our customers not only enjoy their stay but also return time after time. Read our mission statement.
For all reservation enquiries or bookings call 01202 298 35001202 298 350 or
Cumberland Bournemouth: 01202 290 72201202 290 722 Suncliff Bournemouth: 01202 291 71101202 291 711 Cliffeside Bournemouth: 01202 555 75201202 555 752 BEST WESTERN Hotel Gleneagles: 01803 293 63701803 293 637 Weddings/Events: 01202 298 35001202 298 350